Saturday, August 9, 2014

tHe LaKe

My Girlfriends
 Myself, Stevie, Liz, Desi, Jessica, Chelsea, Beth,Ashely

It was our last trip to the lake before Chelsea moved to Wyoming
 Never a dull moment! They are trying to dunk each other in the lake
 Liz was ganged up on and ended up all wet
 Liz chasing Beth
 Chloe and her best buddy Desi
 Chloe and Madisen
 After lunch Gavin disappeared and I could not find him anywhere! His life jacket was still by the cooler and I was so scared. We were all looking frantically for him. I was on my way back to my chair to get my phone and call 911 when we found him over in the dry outlet looking for seashells for Thatcher. I was on the verge of crying from panic, but started crying out of relief anyway.
 Thatcher and Gavin
 Mason, Madisen, Thatcher, Gavin, Megan and Chloe
I had my sisters two kids with me and spent the entire day counting kids
1.2.3.4.5....1.2.3.4.5....1.2.3.4.5.
Thatcher showing me his snake skin that he found

7.2.14

No comments: