Saturday, August 9, 2014

HaPpY fOuRtH oF jUlY!!

 My kiddos the morning of the 4th
 My niece Savannah and her baby girl Paisley
 Gavin asked me to take this picture
 This one's for Cody
 ...and this one if for Mason.
I should just get them all their own cameras!
 Chloe waving her flag and watching the parade
 Mason thought the parade was too loud
 Gavin, Luke, Isaiah and Mason
 Chloe
 Liza from KLCE (a local radio station) saw Paisley and screamed "I want that one!" She jumped off the float and ran to Savannah and Paisley
 She gave her lots of snuggles, posed for some pictures and then went back to her float
Mike and Liza



 After the Idaho Falls parade we went to my sister-in-law Sadie's to cool off and have a BBQ. It was in the 90's and it wasn't even noon yet.

 Mason's swim shorts were in my mom's car so he had to wear my shorts, they were huge on him

 Menan Parade
 Mason, Gavin and Chloe
 
 It's snowing in July!

 Gavin wanted sprayed so bad! They got him AND me!! We were both so wet, but it felt so good!


After the parade we headed over to my sister's for another BBQ. Her and Chet rented a huge water slide and it was so much fun!
 Gavin was going down the slide at every angle he could think of: backwards, forwards, sideways, upside down

 Even my mom went down the slide
 Uncle Chet had to coax Chloe to go down
 Mason and Chloe
 Chase
 She did it herself!
 Tayvri
Bailee and Chloe
 This is the 3rd year in a row these two have had matching swimming suits and it's been totally unplanned. Erin and I both just love Target
 Tayvri
 He would not smile for me...at all...so I may or may not have promised to lift up my shirt for him later if he would smile.....this is what happened!
 Megan, Mason and Buddy

 Cody('s leg)
I was a little slow
  Even slower, ha ha
 My monster baby enjoying some cheetos
 Masonator
 The crew
 Madisen, Mason, Megan, Gavin, Bailee, Brigham, Chloe and Tayvri
 Cody and I took the kids to the Idaho Falls Melaleuca Freedom Celebration

 This turned into another Ebay moment. Chloe had to pee as soon as we got there (she refused to go and said she didn't have to pee when we were at an actual toilet 10 in earlier), Gavin was tired, just wanted to go home and said they were "too loud" so he plugged his ears the entire time, Mason wanted to go to bed (I did try to nap them two different times earlier in the day) and once the fireworks started she kept wandering off, but refused to sit on our laps so we had to watch her and not the fireworks. This is usually my favorite holiday, but this year the kids made it miserable. Are anyone else's kids as whiny and little stinker's like mine? Don't get me wrong, I love them and I really wouldn't sell them on eBay, but I wouldn't hesitate sending them to military school for a week or two ; )

1 comment:

Marie said...

I remember mine being whiny and miserable for the 4th of July when they were those ages. It does get better....and you got great photos anyway!