Wednesday, February 27, 2013

SLEDDING!!

The Frosty Fry Family after an afternoon of sledding
Off we go
The rope got tangled up in the axel when Cody was spinning cookies trying to throw me off. Unfortunately for him he had just taken his knife out of his pocket before we left.
I had to throw myself off the sled before I went under the 4 wheeler and I am sore to prove it! My right cheek/hip is soooo tender, but it's OK because we had a blast!
I managed to throw Cody off a time...
or two!!
After I made sure he was OK I teased him about being a meteor because of the marks he made in the snow when he fell off. He literally slid for about 6 feet!!
(insert giggling here)

I helped him get up but it took awhile because we were laughing and then I got him all cleaned off and we kept going
Gavin threw himself in the snow trying to mimic Cody
It snowed quite a bit and the boys were so glad

The wind was blowing the snow sideways and making it stick to our windows
Gavin and Mason

Gavin informed me that his favorite thing about playing in the snow is that I always have hot cocoa waiting for him when he comes in.

No comments: