Friday, February 8, 2013

Blah

I don't really feel like blogging, but I have random pictures that need to be on here and maybe one of these days I will come back and make this more interesting but for now this is what you get, sorry.
Cody was painting the bathroom downstairs and the kids wouldn't stay out of the way. They wanted to hang out with daddy and see what he was doing. He told me to "do something with them" so I did. All he said was, "that's not what I meant."
Our downstairs bathroom. We just painted this last year and Cody picked out the color going for kind of a beach feel. I liked it at first, but then I just started to feel like I was standing in the middle of an empty swimming pool every time I was in there. Cody being the sweet husband that he is wanted to make me happy so he spent one of his nights home painting.
Did I mention he doesn't really like painting?
 Especially bathrooms
My "sweet husband'. 
I told him to smile and this is what I got
Chloe and Mason
Gavin laughing at himself while talking to himself
Mason and Chloe emptied Gavin's shirt drawer while we were brushing and flossing Gavin's teeth. Gavin said he would "take care of it" and this is what he did. He laid all of his "favorite" shirts out so we could see them all.

3 comments:

The Cawley's said...

So that is totally hilarious that you taped your kids up- Cody should have been more appreciative- that was genius!

The Cawley's said...

Oh and Gavin is so funny- laying out his favorite shirts. Remember how he used to line all his cars up in a row when he was "playing" with them?

Jessie said...

You have such a great sense of humor at your house! I l.o.v.e the kids all wrapped up! hehe