Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Motorcross

My brother Kenny with his kids Faith & Taylor
Faith and Taylor won 3rd place and Kenny got first.
All of their trophies cover their entertainment center now
All geared up
 I have never been to watch them race before. It was so much fun to watch them, but at the same time so scary! Especially watching my brother!
Who needs an airplane when you have a dirt bike?

Kenny is the green bike on the left
Him and this other guy were neck to neck almost the entire race
Go #5!

More scary jumping!
 
 My 12 year old nephew Taylor






 Taylor with his trophy
My 9 year old niece Faith




She had an ear infection and wasn't feeling well, but she still went out there and raced twice and placed both times!! I'm so proud of her, of all of them.

1 comment:

oldangelgirl said...

That is so cool!! I remember that Kenny used to race but I didn't realize that he still did (and that he's so good!). Thanks for sharing this. :)