Sunday, August 26, 2012

Harvest Time

 Gavin loves combines and gets all excited whenever he see's one. When we can I pull over and let him watch them cut the wheat. We watched this one go up and back a couple of times.
The shadow to the left of Gavin is one of the farmer's. He stopped by in his truck and asked Gavin if he wanted to go for a ride and then the guy in the combine (the brother of the other farmer) waved at Gavin and then patted the seat next to him. I thought for sure he would want to, but he kept telling all three of us "no" even after I reassured him it was OK. They even offered to give him a ride on the tractor, but he didn't want to do that either, he just wanted to go to Grandma's. 

I guess I should be glad that he didn't want to ride with a stranger, but I think he would have really enjoyed it. Maybe next time.

No comments: