Sunday, December 18, 2011

Santa Hats and More

 Almost every time I pull out my camera Mason will run up to it and say "Cheese" with his big goofy smile!
 "Cheese"
 My boys!
 My big brother is so weird!
 Chloe was not a big fan of the Santa hat...
 ...but she got use to it
 My Favorite!!
(This is Mason's booty!)
 Gavin made this Santa at Preschool, but it didn't have a body so I drew one, cut it out and Gavin colored it and then we glued it on.
 Warning: Do not leave your infant unattended in the kitchen while switching the laundry in the basement.
Mason found a "pillow", but the "pillow" wasn't happy
 Now she's happy!
 Mason LOVES his "Murray's" (his flannel burp cloths) and carries them everywhere and he has since taken a liking to one of Gavin's blankets as well so now he carries them BOTH around! He's my little Linus!
 Yes, those are stickers on my table!! He was so proud of what he did I couldn't really get mad, but he did get told never to do it again! (It was my Grandma's table). Luckily they came off really easy.
 "Where's Mason?"

 Gavin dressed himself for church. He asked me from his room, "Mom can I wear this shirt?" I couldn't see what he was talking about, but figured it couldn't be that bad if it was in his closet, but I forgot about his "costume shirt" from our family reunion! Then to make matters worse he wanted his hair to look like a "roller coaster". I'm sure one day he will look back at this picture and wonder why I let him go to church looking this way and hopefully wonder why he was scrunching his face this way too!


1 comment:

Jessie said...

Jed has Linus tendencies too! haha Your kiddos are sooo stinkin' cute. I need to meet them one day. :)

Congratus on the new job!!! That is way exciting... but poopy that he has to be away for so long. Bron is gone just two nights a week and sometimes I feel like I'm going to pull my hair out. IT CAN BE SO HARD! I have a new respect for military wives. I have much sympathy for you. Best wishes though! I think the sacrifice will be worth it for the kids.