Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fryfamilyof3


When I first started my blog I named it "fryfamilyof3" not really thinking about the future and what it would hold. It was named rightfully so because of Cody +Teri+Gavin=3. Well now it has an entirely new meaning. We just found out that we get to adopt two more babies so the new equation is

Gavin + Mason + Chloe = fryfamilyof3

WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!

Mason was born March 8, 2010
(Gavin & him are almost exactly 3 years apart)

Chloe was born Jan. 1, 2011 (1-1-11) 
I think I might know what her favorite number will be!

And yes, you are reading the dates correctly, Mason and Chloe are only 10 months apart. We are definitely going to have our hands full but it's going to be WONDERFUL

A GLIMPSE OF MY NEW FAMILY!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR LOVE, SUPPORT, PRAYERS AND FRIENDSHIPS. THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED WITHOUT YOU!

They will be coming next week so look for lots of new and exciting things to be happening at our house : )


P.S. Cody want's everyone to know that just because our kids initials spell out G.M.C. (Gavin, Mason, Chloe), it doesn't mean we are going to be buying one.

Speaking of cars......I'm going to need a BIGGER ONE!

4 comments:

The Cawley's said...

Speaking of cars....does it really have to be a minivan? Ü Congrats sis, I'm so excited to have a new neice and nephew!

The Chase's said...

I just can't find the words to say how happy I am for you guys. This is amazing. I can't wait to celebrate!

Jessie said...

Teri, this is soooo stinkin' AWESOME!!! You have me tearing up. I am soooo excited for you and your whole family! You are going to be one busy mommy, but you are going to be amazing. Mason is just a little over a month older than Jed. How fun! I can't wait to hear about your adventures!

Marie said...

We are so excited for you! I went to see Janet today and when I told her your news she actually jumped up and down!