Friday, September 9, 2011

Goodbye for now MMSC


I have been putting this post off for over a week now because it makes me sad to look at these pictures. These are a handful of the gang at MMSC that I worked with.  My last day (as a part-time employee) was last Thursday, Sept. 1st. I have spent the last 2 years with these guys laughing, joking, telling stories and of course working hard, but I had a hard decision to make. I need to be home more with Gavin so I can get him to preschool etc., the commute was killing my gas budget, oil changes and tires, and there was the waking up at 4 am three times a week. I recently started at Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center and while it's only a 5 min commute, more $$, and only 2 days a week, it's still hard to not to really miss the people that I spent lots of good times with. It was a fun place to work.
Todd and Jeff, two of the CRNA's
Dr. Mauseth = super cool pediatric dentist
Jared who I nicknamed J-Wo
Sherri and Michelle
Dave aka Shotgun
We needed a new lead apron and I wanted hot pink, but I was out voted and then SURPRISE! They ordered a hot pink one for me = )
Ryver and Gavin eating pizza at my farewell party
Ryver is Raini's son, they went to daycare together and are buds
The Gang (minus a few)
Back row: Debbie, Marilyn (aka the Cougar), Teresa, Monica, and Raini (aka Raindawg) Front row: Bree, Emily (aka Eddie), me and Tamara (aka Dorcus, aka Salty Seniorita aka Big Mama) I wish I would've gotten some more of them in action, but it was a crazy day!!
I previously wrote things on their windows like "Just Married" and "Toilet trained Llamas for Sale" etc so as a final going away present they decided to get me back by decorating my car for me. So I drove from Rexburg to Idaho Falls with a car looking like this!
No comment

4 comments:

The Chase's said...

That is Hilarious!! :)

Kim-may said...

thats awesome. it looks like you had fun where you worked at. it seems you make any place you work at fun! I am sure they are going to miss you.

Hayden Funny Farm said...

We do miss you TERI!!! Now we are stuck with this hot pink apron!!! Come visit and never forget us :)

FiveFrys said...

Raini- What do you mean your "stuck" with it? That hot pink lead apron is the coolest thing since sliced bread!! You should be basking in it's beauty!!