Sunday, July 24, 2011

Aunt Bonnie

My Aunt Bonnie (my dads' sister) came to visit from California. She hasn't been here for 20 years and the last time I saw her was when I went to visit her in Washington for a couple of weeks in 1999, 12 years ago!
 Gavin meeting her for the first time.
 My sis-in-law Erin and my sister Karen, sooo cute! Erin is due with twins the end of August and Karen is due the end of October. Erin is having a boy AND a girl and Karen is having another girl. I'm so excited for both of them!
 Oh yeah and Chet is due....we aren't quite sure when
We had a BBQ and invited my Aunt Bonnie over so that she could meet everyone. I don't realize how big my family is until we get a group picture. 
Left to Right: Erin, Paul, Mom, (dad was still in ICU at the time), Cody, Teri, Gavin, Kenny, Maria, Faith, Taylor, Madisen, Chet, Karen, Aunt Bonnie and Aunt Colleen.

No comments: