Saturday, January 22, 2011

While I was in the shower...

 When Cody is at work I let Gavin know that I am going to take a shower so he doesn't worry when he can't find me, but I think I am going to have to start doing it secretly because he has been getting into a lot of mischief lately during those 15 minutes.
This day he wanted Mac & Cheese for breakfast (it's his new kick lately along with Goober sandwiches). I had cereal and he was still eating his Mac & Cheese when I got in the shower. A few minutes later I thought I could hear a kitchen chair sliding across the floor and then I could hear the microwave door open. "Gavin what are you doing"  "Just heating up my mac & cheese".  I didn't worry about it too much because he has never used the microwave before and I didn't think he would be able to figure out how to really use it, but apparently I was wrong! By the time I got the conditioner out of my hair and dressed he had put on hot pads, gotten the mac & cheese out of the microwave, slid the chair over to the refrigerator and was trying to figure out how to open the freezer door so he could  "cool off" his mac & cheese.

 This combine is in a field pretty close to our house and we drive past it to take Gavin to Preschool. He loves it and wants to go look at it all the time.
 My Spider Man-Knight-Super Hero!(who ALWAYS has his "black boots" on)
Gavin got two suckers from his teacher Miss Marisa and decided he wanted to be a "Walrus" : )

1 comment:

Jessie said...

lol. Love the last pic. At least Gavin didn't start a fire or smoke his mac n' cheese!