Monday, November 29, 2010

Fans

This year a huge number of "fans" (windmills) were placed up on the hills above Idaho Falls. You can see quite a few from town and Gavin kept wanting to go see them. We headed up one afternoon and I was stunned at how many there actually were. The more we drove the more we saw. I also couldn't believe the actual size of them. We drove right up to one of them and although the picture does nothing to show how ENORMOUS they are it's still pretty impressive. I'm not sure how I feel about them...actually I do but I'm not going to get into that on my blog. ; )

The first group of them we came across. You almost feel like you are on another planet or in an alien movie, I know it sounds weird and Cody thinks I'm crazy but that's the feeling I got when I was up there.

No comments: