Monday, November 29, 2010

32

I was a super spoiled girl this year! It started the day before when  my bestest girlfriend Liz took me to breakfast that morning.  Cody took the day before off with me (since I had to work on my birthday) and hung out with me all day and took me shopping for my birthday. That night we went to Liz's for our weekly Mystery Monday and it ended up being a SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY for me! I had no idea, but I guess that's the point of a surprise right? 
Me and my girls, I am a lucky girl!

Gavin was asleep when we got there and slept through everyone yelling "surprise" and all the other commotion that comes with having 5 families in one house. The only time he woke up was when one of the husbands popped a balloon and Gavin woke up and said "shhh" and then went back to sleep.
 
This kid sleeps through everything!

We celebrated my birthday at work and Tamra made me this awesome cake with a clever song!
 
My sister and I usually celebrate together with my family since our birthdays are only 9 days apart. We were both blowing on the candles and it took us multiple times, we totally sucked!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!