Sunday, April 18, 2010

Test Run

We bought Gavin a new kite last weekend for the kite festival that is in a couple of weeks. Monday afternoon was warm, with some wind so Gavin and I took it out for a test run. At first he was worried that his kite wasn't going to come back as I was letting more and more string out, but after I handed it to him life was good and he was having a great time!
Gavin and I
It started out with blue skies and white clouds...
...and ended with dark clouds, no sign of blue skies and his kite stuck in a tree courtesy of Gavin who thought it was H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!
(and the next day we had 5 inches of snow on the ground! Welcome to Idaho ; )

3 comments:

oldangelgirl said...

You look so young in that picture! Like you're in your early twenties, if that old. :)

Cami said...

Oh man! At least he thought it was funny his kite was in the tree. And of course it would snow the next day! Good ol' unpredictable Idaho!

FiveFrys said...

Angie you are my new best friend! You can tell me I look young any day of the week!