Sunday, April 25, 2010

Gavin's Week

He has discovered that it makes mommy laugh when he presses
his face against the screen, especially when he has a "pig" nose.
He wants to put his own shoes on..ha..ha..
The lion is still his favorite at the zoo
(it probably would have been a toss up if the porcupines would have been there)
He loves to fly his airplane kite
This was at the 10th annual Kite Festival
When he is tired he just wants to be carried
He insists on pulling his own wagon which makes us look like mean slave driving parents to the people who see us and just think that Cody and I are lazy and Gavin has no choice but to pull the family wagon around!

1 comment:

Cami said...

hahaha! I laughed when I saw the picture of Gavin pulling the wagon. My boys always open my car door for me. I feel like a dork when people see-they probably think I'm making them be gentlemen. And when I used to put my boys' shoes on 50% of the time I put them on the wrong feet. And sadly sometimes I put mine on the wrong feet. I have a serious problem! All of the pictures are cute! I love his little pig nose!