Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Life of Fry - September


We had FatFRYday in the newly remodeled soda fountain at Idaho Drug.
Chloe asked me to teach her how to use the peeler. I said yes to teaching and yes to more help!
Mason joined in the zucchini bread making fun
I found some of our old cell phones, charged them and the kids are having a blast with them. They took their first selfie together.
Their first selfie
 
Hard at work doing my nursing thing ;)
Chloe drove home from the Ferguson's. She only almost ran off the road twice in the five houses between ours.
Chloe's baby is packing heat!
I made "fortune tellers" for the kids and I was the coolest mom of the day! Yes, that is a squid on his head.
Gavin loves rocks and this is frequently how his bedroom floor looks.
I married a squid!!
Just hanging out on the hubs shoulders!!
Cody made Mason his very own sword
Chloe had a playdate at Aunt Karen's and this is how she showed up at grandma's, crazy hair and all!
Raiding grandma's raspberry patch
Megan, Brigham, Chloe, Bailee and Tayvri
This pretty much explains what Cody thinks about holding newborns.
Baby Benjamin's blessing day
Gavin and Benjamin
LOL!! Again, the classic face when holding babies
Mason ended up with a bloody nose and this is what came out with the packing, a long, nasty blood clot!
It's officially OFFICIAL!! We are all booked and ready for Cancun, but the best part of the day was when Raini (who lives two hours away) showed up at my door so we could do it!!
Chloe and her little friend "Jingles" that she made.
Playing trucks in mommy's room
Cody made me special pancakes for my breakfast
Collin and Mason
Mason, Collin and Josh
The boys were playing in the backyard and disappeared, this is where I found them. The other boys are hiding from me. 
A picture of me from work that a co-worker took and sent me. That's George the physical therapist in the background.
Chloe shows up in my bathroom every Sunday morning and gets ready with me. She talks non-stop, asks a million guestions and totally slows me done, but I love it!! I love having a daughter.
We are both passport holders for the first time in our lives!!

September 2016

No comments: