Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Life of Fry- August

These two distracted me with their cuteness while big brother put the sneak on with his squirt gun and attacked me while I was in the van so I was trapped! Needless to say a water fight ensued and possible went into the house.
 
I may have told my husband to keep going when the road came to an end by saying "You can get out this way I promise" only to run straight into huge cement barriers. Oops! As we were going back the way we came from Cody hexed me with a flat tire. When we got home I burst out laughing when I saw the souvenir that came home with us.
 
Fast forward to the next day when I did end up with a flat tire and a donut in it's place.
The kiddos with their new backpacks and school supplies.
 
Cody's moccasin kit came in the mail and he was overjoyed!!
 
These three have so much fun together!
Mason, Brynlee, Chloe
 
This girl LOVES this outfit and wants to wear it everywhere, everyday
 
Nothing says summer more than drinking straight from the hose
 
Grandma had quilts out on the line and the girls where having a ball running in the middle of them just like we did when we were kids. Then they turned it into a stage and put on a show for us.
 
They were dancing, singing and playing with apples.
 

 


Mason jumped in and started announcing for them using a handful of weeds as a microphone.
 
Cody drew me a heart and wrote "I (heart) U" on my mirror. Gavin came in and made a few minor changes to it, that kid!!
 
I sure do love my hubby's calf muscles!!
 
Gavin found a dead hornet and spray painted it gold. It turned out awesome!
 
The kids on their last day with their sitter Sandy.
 
Chloe had a sleep over with grandma, No Boys Allowed!! Not pictured is the 3 bags of her "special things" she's taking with her.
 
Closer than all the tourists and I didn't even get gored!
 
And this is the day when his love for cars began..
 
King and Queen of the mountain
 
C&T 4-eva!!
 
Gavin found this praying mantis in the yard and it became his pet for a few days. He carried it in his pocket, his hand, on the brim of his hat, etc.
Gavin with his little pocket pal
 
The kids love their Pokemon cards and they get along so well when they all play with them.
 
The kids started going to their new sitter just in time for the end of summer party at Rexburg Rapids.
 
Chloe, Gavin and Mason
 
Chloe's first day of school work

No comments: