Monday, February 9, 2015

Family Movie Night

I told Gavin we were going to have a family movie night on Friday night. When Friday night came he asked when everyone was going to get here. When I said family he thought the entire family. It was too late to invite everyone at that point so I told him we could call and invite everyone for Saturday night. He went above and beyond and made invitations for us to deliver.
Cody and I were giggling at the "don't be late at all!" part. LOL! He must get that part from his parents.
He even had us all sign the back
Our first every Family Movie Night!
Cody popped popcorn and filled popcorn bags, I made bought cookies and picked up the movies at Redbox and everyone else brought yummy treats. I thought I had rented Night at the Museum 3, and Cody and I felt silly because we paid to go to the theater the night before with the kids, but when we put it in the DVD player we realized it was the original Night at the Museum and then I felt bad because I had told everyone it was the 3rd one. It all worked out though because we all hadn't seen it for years. We also rented The Nut Job and the bigger kids stayed around to watch the second one.

 When it was all done we decided that we needed to do this more often. Next time it's the Blakely's turn so be ready!

2.7.15

No comments: