Monday, February 9, 2015

Bowling with the Memmott's

We went out on another date night with our friends Brett and Adlina. Last time we went out with them someone (Adlina) miscalculated where the bowling lane was and threw her ball over the lane and it hit the Bowlero carpet man that was on the wall. She also ended up tripping and disappeared behind a wall. This was years ago and we are still recognized as the friends of the "crazy lady" when we go bowling. (I made that last part up myself). I teased her that we would go to dinner and bowling with them again on the condition that I could wear a disguise.
This is what I was wearing when they picked us up.
 We went to Rigby and ate at Gator Jacks (leaving the disguise in the van) and then we went to Rigby Bowl. We were laughing because it is now a U-haul rental/Fedex shipping center/Bowling alley all under one roof. They also had a pool table at the top of lane 8 and video games on the lane, only in Rigby. But, Adlina and I decided that we are never bowling anywhere else again because they have a lucky ball there and the two of us were so lucky (for us!)
Game 1:
Teri(Francis): 1 spare, 3 strikes
Adlina (Al): 6 spares, 1 strike
I tied Cody aka Estaban (who had an unlucky ball) at 105

Game 2:
Teri: 4 spares
Adlina: 2 spares, 3 strikes
Adlina (Al), Teri (Francis), Brett (Burt) and Cody (Estaban)
Goofy pics are always my favorite!

Thanks for the fun night!!
1.30.15

No comments: