Monday, August 29, 2011

Change is inevitable

I feel like my entire life is in an upheaval right now, everything is changing, except this little guy
We went to Twin Bridges with a bunch of families from our ward for FHE. Gavin was wading in the water with a bunch of the other kids when he tripped and soaked himself from head to toe. I didn't think about bringing extra clothes so he got to wear my jacket over his jacket and go commando for the rest of the night
Gavin dressed himself for church, plaid and stripes! He takes after his daddy!

To elaborate (just a little) on my life being in upheaval: Let me begin by saying it's no where near what my friend Sara is going through, but it's still a little to crazy for me right now. I don't like change and I have decided I just want this year to be over!!! I may expand later (not in the mood right now) but let me just say that I'm getting a new job, just got a new calling (a big one) at church, if everything goes as planned we will be adding 2 new additions to our family and to top it off I had a lady back into me the other day so my car needs a new bumper! But my family is healthy, we have good jobs and we are surrounded by good friends and family, so it's all just a drop in the hat, right?

No comments: