Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

Our annual Mother's Day picture!
This is what I got!
I layed out in a chair like this when I was in AZ and was raving about it and so my sweet sugar plum got me one for Mother's Day, but below it the BEST gift ever!!! My little Gavin!

His Super Hero pose
He left to go potty and never came back, this is what I found. His pants and underwear at his ankles with my entire container of new dental floss all pulled out and all over the floor, but he was wrapping it back up for me onto his fingers.
He put the Gingerbread chap stick on all by himself!


P.S. There is suppose to be a picture of me and my mom here, but I totally spaced it until we were almost home last night. I will get one and post it later

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy Mother's Day! You are one of the coolest wives/moms I know. :)

Cami said...

What fun mothers day pictures! I am so impressed he did his chapstick by himself :) I also love his dental floss picture. That is hilarious!

Oh and I am still working on getting my marathon posted...I am SO behind :(

Marie said...

I have one of those chairs, and I love it! I use it all summer long...that is when I can kick my kids out of it!