Monday, May 9, 2011

9 years and counting

 
 Cody and I have been married for 9 years as of May 3rd.  He found a sitter and we went out on a hot date. He gave me a kiss at every stop sign followed by a single red rose, for a total of 9 and then on the 10th kiss I got a bouquet of flowers. (I put them all together in one vase) We went to the new Stockman's in Idaho Falls and they were not very busy because it was a Tuesday and their grand opening is this weekend so we were waited on hand and foot, then we went to a movie. We ended up watching Rango due to lack of other options. Then headed home since it was a school night and we had to relieve our sitter. I can't believe we have been married for 9 years and sometimes I can't believe it's only been 9 years. We've had quite the adventure and I'm curious to see what the future brings!

1 comment:

Cami said...

Happy Anniversary! What a sweet guy! I love it!!!