Thursday, September 9, 2010

LaBoR dAy WeEkEnD





We started the weekend early with a trip to Tautphus Park Zoo.  Gavin saw a parrot there and he ran up to it and said   "Oh, do you want a cracker?"
Heise Hot Springs was next. We went on the Dragon Slide (does anyone still call it that?) over and over....
..and over and over and over and over.( I just realized what a funny word OVER is.)  Luckily Cody tagged me out a time or two so my jell-oee legs could recover from climbing the stairs repeatedly
Nap time under the towel
Followed by me turning my arms into jello this time! Next up, the ab workout!
We hit Heise Pizza Parlor for Lunner (Lunch and Dinner)
Then it was time for Huckleberry picking.
One of the few Huckleberries that we found! I know, I know, You Snooze you loose right? My honey did make me some VERY DELICIOUS huckleberry pancakes for breakfast the next morning so it was worth it!
Gavin hit this tree so hard with his stick that it bent it!
Off course we can't forget to mention Gavin's sweetheart Kate and the 4 wheeler ride
After church on Sunday Gavin sat on the front lawn FOREVER!! When I asked him what he was doing he said "Just Looking."  At what I guess I will never know
Museum of Idaho Woof to Wolf Exhibit
Daddy playing with Gavin in one of the caves in the Discovery room  = )
Idaho Falls Temple
We went to the visitors center to see the Hubble Space Telescope exhibit called "Heavenly Majesty" at the visitors center with all the Fry cousins
My Little Man
Monkey Boy
I just added this picture to make all the ladies JEALOUS!!!! ; )


3 comments:

Marie said...

I'm so jealous that you went down the slide at Heise over and over and over again! I love that slide!

Jessie said...

Such a cute boy you have! I love the picture of him just chillin' in the grass. :)

oldangelgirl said...

Gavin is so flipping adorable! And, I must say, Cody is looking really good, too!