Friday, September 18, 2009

Huey & Rodney

Cody and I after the Huey Lewis concert
Steve (a CRNA from work) had extra tickets to the concert and invited Cody and I to go with them. We almost bought tickets ourselves, but decided to go to Rodney instead because at the time I didn't think that I knew very many of Huey's songs, but I was wrong. I knew all of them except one and it was a 2 hour concert! Huey is headed to my IPOD!
Thanks Steve and Stacey, we had a blast!
Cody and I at the Rodney Atkins Concert on Friday night. We were on the track and really close to the stage. Cody was giving me a hard time because I kept inching my way up throughout the concert every time some one would leave or move.
Rodney
See! Wasn't the inching up worth it?

2 comments:

Cami said...

Huey! Fun! And kinda funny :) I love Rodney! And I always push my way to the front... yeah, I am one of those. But I'm not mean about it.

oldangelgirl said...

You finally figured out your iPod?? Way to go!