Saturday, July 11, 2009

Back in Blogger Land

I am officially back from my month long hiatus. I didn't realize it had been quite that long, but I guess it has. Anyway, here is a little of what I have been doing the past month.
Playing with Hercules
Teaching Gavin it's NOT ok to wear a skirt, even if it is his shirt
Also teaching him that leggings are NOT made of dirt
Cleaning up after Gavin
Making Gavin clean up after us
Watching him laugh
Being the judge of chocolate milk drinking contests
Trying to convince him that one stick pony is plenty even if he doesn't think so
Listening to him read stories to himself
(after watching him put his shoes and gloves on all by himself)
...and of course watching him sleep!


I've posted other blogs on here also so hopefully I'm caught up for now!

1 comment:

Cami said...

haha! That is so funny! Your blogs always make me laugh and Gavin is SO cute!