Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Overnighter @ Grandma and Grandpa's

Cody painted my parent's kitchen this weekend and rather than leave Friday night only to be back first thing Saturday morning we decided just to stay the night and save ourselves the trip. It was pretty weird sleeping at my parent's house, especially since it's been almost 7 years since I was last there overnight. As you can see my mom didn't waste anytime breaking child labor laws. She had Gavin cleaning the windows and he is not even 2 yet!

We put the toddler bed mattress on the floor next to the bed Cody and I slept in. He was off of it more than he was on it. I guess that answers our question about whether or not he gets a big boy bed for his birthday. Grandma is trying to brainwash him and had him watching The Brave Little Toaster. What a bizarre show. My brother-in-law Chet really likes it and now that answers a lot of lingering questions I had about him and his love of skunk smell. ; )

He also had a bath while he was there because his sipper lid wasn't on all the way and it dumped juice all over him and me so we were both pretty sticky. He went streaking before I could get him dressed again. He ran straight to the miniature trampoline and then ended up on the couch. I figured this one was OK to post since his manhood is covered up. It was fun being back home and having a yummy Saturday morning breakfast.
P.S. Mom, I'm just kidding about the brainwashing and child labor law thing, I love ya and I just have to give you a hard time!

No comments: