Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mud Bath!

Believe it or not this is actually soap that I am smearing all over my son. It's a Crayola safari bath kit and the soap actually looks like mud. When I first started smearing it on him, Gavin looked at me like I was crazy. I'm sure he was thinking, "I thought I was suppose to be getting clean!" Once he realized it was OK he had a lot of fun with it.

He even wanted more to put all over himself!


It obviously turned the water to "mud" and everything he touched had "mud" on it. If you look closely you can see where he touched the wall and the bar of soap. Even though this "mud" was soap I still had to drain the tub and give him a "real" bath with "real" soap because he still seemed dirty to me, but he didn't care since bathing is one of his favorite things!

No comments: