Sunday, September 28, 2008

Paul & Erin's Wedding




Here is my baby brother Paul and my new super awesome sis-in-law. They were married on Friday, Sept. 26th in the Idaho Falls Temple. They met when Erin was buying windshield wipers @ NAPA where Paul works. Somehow (I still don't know how he did it) he ended up with her number and as Erin says "It was all downhill from there!" He FINALLY asked her to marry him after he chickened out a couple of times and luckily for him and us she said, "Yes!" There's a funny story about a ring and belly button lint that some of you already know and if you don't I'll let them tell you.
Paul was the last (but not least) to get married so our family is complete except for the rest of the grandchildren that my mom keeps begging for (Come on Karen, you know it's your turn!).

1 comment:

ang said...

love it. I am so happy for him. Your parents look great and Karen oh my gosh she is beutiful. Did she ever get married. where is the new in law from. you guys are such a cute fam. I loved the pic of the 3 of you