Monday, September 29, 2008

Buck Tooth Billy in a Boot and Zote


I came home from class tonight to a couple of pretty funny and interesting things. The first thing to greet me was Gavin with his Buck Tooth Pacifier in his mouth wearing one of my purple boots, funny in itself.(If you look really close you can see Gavin's sticky finger artwork on the window in the background.) Then I walked into the kitchen and found this Zote on the counter exactly how it sits in the picture, like he was trying to display it for me to make it more appealing which was kind of funny, but the fact that Cody was so excited about it WAS the funny part. He then proceeded to tell me about it. He found it at Smith's in the "Mexican Aisle"(keeping in mind I asked him to run to the store to get some more milk while I was at school. Last time I checked the milk wasn't in the same aisle as the tortillas. Why he was in that aisle I'll never know. Maybe he secretly wants to be Estaban Garcia!). He said you can do everything with it: laundry, wash dishes, and even wash your a--! I asked him how he even heard about it and all he said was, "I'm a genius!" He went on to tell me how it is cheaper than Ivory ($1.29 for 14.1 oz) and it was made with COW FAT and coconut oil. (Yum! I'm going to wash my clothes and dishes right now!) "The good thing is it has optical brightners that keep your clothes from fading and it's MADE IN MEXICO!" The simple things that amuse my husband. So, if any of you don't know what to get Cody for his upcoming birthday, save yourself some serious cash and the headache of looking and just go to the "Mexican Aisle" at Smith's and buy him some Zote for $1.29!!

2 comments:

Scott & Cassie said...

I hope that Scott does not see this post about the soap stuff, he will want some too.

Kim-may said...

i am not going to let lee read this. he will think Cody is a genius.