Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Chloe's 4th Birthday


 
We surprised Chloe with her very own Barbie house (when she FINALLY woke up at 10am! She went to Mickelsen's New Year's Eve party with us last night).  Usually as soon as she wakes up she is asking for breakfast but today she wanted me to put her house together for her.
 
Have you ever purchased anything and once you get it home and put together you totally crap your pants because you have no idea where you are going to put the big beast that you just built? I guess I should have read the dimensions on the box!
The boys gave Chloe a sparkly pink purse with princess rings inside.
Grandma Blakely called to sing "Happy Birthday" to her. 
 
Gavin also cut Chloe a piece of zucchini bread and gave it to her for her birthday. 
  
Grandma Fry called Chloe to tell her "Happy Birthday"

Chloe's house is literally as tall as Gavin

Chloe picked out her own birthday goods. She picked out pink lemonade cake with pink lemonade frosting and she had daddy put on 3 different kinds of pink sprinkles. She also requested it be baked in a bundt pan so it would have more frosting on it. The ice cream was cherry chocolate ice cream because it was pink as well. 
I said to Chloe, "Chloe I can't believe you are 4 years old already" to which she replied "I'm ALMOST 5!"
 
Gavin helped me build Chloe's house and entertained me by being a walrus with huge tusks.

 

G&G Fry bought Chloe a make up kit, Chloe painted my 15 year old nieces face with it. It was honestly a HUGE mess, but Chloe loves it so I guess I can live with it until she is done smearing it on everything
She got a birthday card and $5 from her cousins in Oregon. I took her to Toys 'R Us and she picked out silly putty and an Anna doll. 
We spent the rest of her birthday hanging around home, playing with her doll house, playing games, doing puzzles and that night we rented Planes:2 and watched that with the kids. 
My 2 hat little dude vacuuming the couch. It was a mess after Chloe ate her zucchini bread on it so he vacuumed it for me.

The back of her doll house
The front.
It even came with all of the furniture that is hard to find, especially at a reasonable price, in fact I got the house and 25 pieces of furniture for the less than 2 Barbie beds would cost : )





1 comment:

Sally said...

That house is ginormous!!! Hilarious you didn't know until you built it!! I can't believe she is four already.