Thursday, May 15, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Annual Mother's Day Picture
I am one lucky mama!!
This is what the "kids" got me for Mother's Day for my soon to be new patio
This was my favorite gift. 
A handmade paper flower pot with 3-D flowers : )


Mother's Day Interview by Gavin
My Mom is "35" years old
Her hair is "black" and her eyes are "brown." 
My Mom likes to wear "I don't know"
She loves to eat "cinnamon bread."
She is smart because she "knows about stuff."
My mom works hard at"work." 
What does she do? "She helps people get better."
Mommy always tells me "stories". 
Mommy laughs when "I tell funny jokes"
If she could go on a trip, she would go "swimming" and she would take "her stuff." 
I really love it when my Mom "snuggles with me."
If I could give my Mommy anything it would be "chocolate cuz you do love it. I know that."
My favorite thing about my Mom is "when she snuggles with me."

Mother's Day Interview by Mason
My Mom is "3" years old
Her hair is "bwown" and her eyes are "bwown." 
My Mom likes to wear "white"
(I was wearing a white t-shirt)
She loves to eat "bread."
She is smart because she "likes me."
My mom works hard at"work." 
What does she do? "buiwding (building) stuff."
Mommy always tells me "Stop it!"
Mommy laughs when "she's silly."
If she could go on a trip, she would go" to da movie feater" and she would take "Mason." 
I really love it when my Mom "gets to hug me."
If I could give my Mommy anything it would be "supper or wunch (lunch)."
My favorite thing about my Mom is "when she tucks me up (in) at night."

 Mother's Day Interview by Chloe
My Mom is "3" years old
Her hair is "brown" and her eyes are "brown." 
My Mom likes to wear "those ones"(as she points to my clothes I'm wearing).
She loves to eat "gravy."
She is smart because she "pink."
My mom works hard at"work."
What does she do? "fixing things at work."
Mommy always tells me "no hitting."
Mommy laughs when "we wauf (laugh)"
If she could go on a trip, she would go "work" and she would take "daddy." 
I really love it when my Mom "comes over."
If I could give my Mommy anything it would be "a present. It would be candy."
My favorite thing about my Mom is "pink."
P.S. Chloe loves pink.  


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You will NEVER have this day with your child again. 
Tomorrow they'll be a little older than they were today. 
This day is a GIFT. 
BREATHE and NOTICE. 
SMELL and TOUCH them:
study their faces and little feet and PAY ATTENTION. 
RELISH the charms of the PRESENT. 
ENJOY today, mama.
It will be over before you know it. "
-Jen Hatmaker


No comments: