Monday, February 14, 2011

January 45th

I HATE Valentine's Day and think it is one of the dumbest holiday's ever. I stole the new name January 45th from my cousin Angie who veto's the entire month and makes it an extension of January, hence the January 45th (Jan 31st + 14 days of Feb. = Jan 45th). I told Cody we weren't exchanging gifts because we don't need a holiday to tell each other that we love each other, yadda yadda yadda.

I sent him to the store for  a few things and this is what he came home with for me. If it wouldn't have been so corny  and funny he would have been in trouble...


5 comments:

Jessie said...

Congrats to Cody!!! You guys totally sound like you need a break. :) And I'm with ya on the whole January 45th! That's funny! I love your gift!!! Muahaha! We don't do much for Valentine's day around our house either. We figure our anniversary is a much better date to remember.

oldangelgirl said...

Lol!! I'm glad that I could pass on the joy of not having to celebrate January 45th. :)

Sally said...

We are not valentine's day people either but decided we didn't want to be lame. (Not that you are, on a side note.) So every year we go to the store and pick out a new game to add to our collection. This year we got Killer Bunnies! Anyways, we think it's a fun tradition.

FiveFrys said...

Sally- What an awesome idea! I might just have to steal it from you and start doing it so I at least look forward to Valentine's Day

Cami said...

That is so funny! I love it! What a fun idea! :)