Sunday, July 11, 2010

Meadow Lake




Cody Fishing
Oliver, Teagan, Talmage and Liz
The Men trying to build a fire

The Chipmunk who dared to steal a Dorito right out of my hand
Such a boy, eating pudding in the dirt
I just love this little dude!
"I'm a puppy, ruff, ruff"
They are impossible to see, but we had three extreme skiers in our campground and they hiked to the top of the mountain and then skied down and turned just in time to not go into the ice cold lake. Crazy if you ask me, but it was entertaining to watch.

The east end of the lake where the outlet is




I got one!
Ha! ha! I was setting up the camera and accidentally took a picture
Much better!
Liz, Talmage, Oliver, Teagan, Gavin, Cody and I
Oliver trying to "save" Liz from jumping into the lake
Wow! He's a jumper!
The outlet stream
My filthy little man right before we left, thank goodness for wipees!

2 comments:

oldangelgirl said...

That looks like so much fun! And the pics of the landscape are gorgeous. Are you looking forward to the Family Campout next week?

FiveFrys said...

You know it girl! I look forward to it all year long :)