Monday, December 14, 2009

My Pinning Ceremony

My wonderful family who put up with me being gone to school, 12 hour clinical shifts and hours with my nose in a book or stuck at the computer. Thank you so much for supporting me and putting up with me. You are wonderful and I love you so much and I couldn't have done it without you!
Gavin came to visit me during the ceremony, but I didn't mind a bit!
Getting "pinned"

Nursing school buddies for life!
Christy and I
My instructor, Sheryl Gombert
My clinical instructor Tera Bybee
(We went to elementary school together!)
My family
My super cute niece with the perfect shirt!

3 comments:

Sally said...

ConGraTuLatIoNs!!!

Kim-may said...

congratulations teri- that is quite the accomplishment

sara said...

Congrats! I seriously admire people that can balance work, school, and a family and still be sane :).