Monday, August 24, 2009

Reed's Dairy Family Day


My little family going on the horse-drawn wagon ride around the dairy. We also got to tour the inside on the milking barn to watch them milk cows and see where it's bottled and where they make the ice cream and cheese. It was pretty boring for Gavin, but we thought it was interesting.


Gavin talking to the cow "Hi baby cow, hi"


This is how Gavin wears his hat now, clear down over his eyes so that he has to tip his head back to see. If you try to move it up so he can see he pulls it right back down.I guess I should stop letting him watch Kenny Chesney music videos and maybe he'll stop!


We waited in the clown line for about 15 minutes so he could get a balloon puppy (she didn't know how to make airplanes, his favorite) and it only took him about 15 seconds to trip and fall and pop it. I was sad and teary eyed for him and he just stood back up and said "I'm alright mom, here (and he handed me the popped puppy).


Mmmm! The best part, ICECREAM!!!

No comments: