Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Little Photographer


Gavin has discovered that our digital camera has a screen and he likes to look at the pictures when I'm done taking the picture. He has even somehow figured out how to take the pictures. He kept wanting to carry my camera around, but I just got it for Christmas and didn't want something to happen to it so I gave my old one to him. I was cleaning the house (a forever ongoing project) and picked up my old camera. Just out of curiosity I turned it on and these were the pictures I found:
The Carpet
The light in the living room
Part of the entertainment center and wall
Add Image
More of the entertainment center
The light in our bedroom
My terribly messy closet
(I almost didn't post this one because it's so messy. Don't judge me!)
A view of the dining room from the couch
The ceiling and the shadow of the fan
Back door
A view from his crib. I don't know how or why he had the camera in his crib, but apparently he did.

2 comments:

Kim-may said...

hilarious....ghahahahahahahha

jasonandkaylee said...

That is so cute i love it!!!