Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm an Aunt...again!!!


Welcome to the family Kessler!
Kessler James
Born: April 20, 2009
(National Pot Smoking Day!)
6 lb 4 oz & 19 inches
Kessler is my sister-in-law Cassie's 3rd boy which is pretty ironic because she
is such a girly-girl and she does hair for a living. Kessler looks just like Torrey, his dad. He really does have all 10 toes, the picture makes it look like he doesn't.
Gavin was so gentle with Kessler. Gavin & I had went to the hospital in the morning to see him and that's all Gavin talked about all day and he was so excited when Cody got home because I told him we would go see the baby again when daddy got home.
Gavin and his new cousin Kessler

1 comment:

Cami said...

Congrats! A 4.20 birthday is the best-no one forgets :) haha I loved all of your pictures! They are so cute! Especially the ones with shoes on hands and the vacuum buddies. TOO CUTE!