Friday, January 16, 2009

Winter Blues


I was starting to get a case of the Winter Blues and then my sister posted a picture of her and her husband on a beautiful warm sunny beach in Jamaica and it did me in. I officially have the winter blues and summer is still months away.



My beach pictures from Hawaii and Florida are on a disk somewhere so I made due with my Idaho "beach" pictures. At least it was warm and sunny on this day and we were having fun. There may not be a beach close, but at least we can have some summer fun here in Idaho. Hopefully these will cheer you all up and remember the good ole summer days. These were taken at Blacktail Reservoir this past August. It was my first time Surfing behind a boat. As you can see I still have my "training wheels (rope)" in my hands. It was kind of hard at first, but once you get the hang of it, it was pretty fun and easy. They just had a hard time trying to convince me to let go of the rope.




Now you can officially say that you have watched someone surf in Idaho!
P.S. Summer is only 5 long months away!

No comments: